One Piece は も すき!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009


I'm lying in bed
There's thoughts in my head
I'm thinking bout you
Over and over and over and over again
What can I tell you, you got me so twisted
Tossing and turning
Over and over and over and over again

Natalie ft Baby Bash - Energy

------------------------------------------------

One
, you're like a dream come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, boy it's plain to see that you're the only one for me and
Four, repeat steps one through three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then
I'll start back at one

Brian McKnights - Back at one

-----------------------------------------------

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight

Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be with you is all that i need
‘cause with you my life seems brighter
And these are all the things i wanna say, hey

I will fly into your arms
And be with you to the end of time
Why are you so far away
You know it’s very hard for me to get my self close to you

Ten2five - I Will Fly

-----------------------------------------------------------

Youre my sunshine after the rain
Youre the cure against my fear & my pain
cause Im losing my mind
When youre not around
Its all, its all
Its all because of you

98Degrees - Because of You

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life


Savage Garden - I Knew I Love You

------------------------------------------------

You speak and it's like a song
And just like that, all my walls come down
It's like a private joke
Just meant for us to know
I relate to you naturally
Everybody else just fades away
Sometimes it's hard to breathe
Just knowing you found me

Jessica Simpson - With You

----------------------------------------------

Where are you? Who are you with?
What clothes are you wearing? What are you smiling about?

TVXQ - Stand By You

0 comments:

Post a Comment