One Piece は も すき!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

i think i really do


I'm thinking bout you..
One, you are like a dream come true.

two, i just wanna be with you..

three, boy it's plain to see that ur the only one for me and
four, i'll repeat steps one through three.
Five, make you fall in love with me.

You know, you speak and it's like a song.


Maybe it's my intuition?
I see my future in an instant..
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But, I knew i loved you before i met you
I think i dreamed you into life.
I knew i loved you before i met you
I have been waiting all my life.
Why are you so far away?

But boy, you know i'd walk a thousand miles
If i could just see you
Tonight..

Afterall,
Youre my sunshine after the rain
Youre the cure against my fear & my pain

i love you.


It then continues to be like that. I should've realised this faster. Maybe i did but i just don't want to admit it. I'm sorry. Loving you is just make me a fool who doesn't know the real world around me. 523564

0 comments:

Post a Comment