One Piece は も すき!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Durarara!!


I'm currently watching it.. and i haven't finished yet.
But this anime got quite alot of famous seiyuu (aka voice actor)
Let me lists some:
- Jun Fukuyama (xxholic Watanuki Kimihiro, Kuroshitsuji Grell Sutcliffe, Nurarihyon Rikuo)
- Daisuke Ono (Kuroshitsuji Sebastian)
- Miyano Mamoru (Death Note Light, Ouran Tamaki, Soul Eater Death, Skip Beat Shotarou)
Those 3 are the seiyuu that i know quite well.

So far, my fav is Izaya Orihara.
Idk why but i tend to like this type of guy in anime. Do you guys see the similarities between the characters i like so far?






Maybe no?


About this anime. since i haven't actually finished watching it... I could only say that the story captivates me.. how each incident and each person are related to each other.
and it reminds me of one movie.. but i forgot the title.. urgh!!!
It's very similar to it, i remember it's about bombing and the movie tells it in different people's perspective.

Anyway i'll come back to write this again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment