One Piece は も すき!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010


OH MY GOD... what the f am i thinking for not reviewing this manga yet..??

Score: 10/10 no doubt!! idk why but everytime i read the chapter, i go all doki doki. lol

Plot: 8/10
The plot is just like another typical student-teacher love. But what makes it interesting is that how they are married and the teacher always did many perverted things but he always avoids a 'kiss'. The meaning behind it will be revealed in chapter 32. ;)

What makes it interesting and fun to read is the comedy they put there and the MOE moment they insert in almost EVERY chapter. So which is why it makes me go all DOKI DOKI. Like this one:



this one is a less OMFGIWANTTOODOKIDOKIMOEEEGOSHOMGOSHIMFKINMELTING! version.


Characters:
Gosh there are just too many bishies in here!!!!!!! I love the girl too. I can't complain! I mean, come on! You've got 2 hot siblings!

Kazuma Ojiro aka sensei

Trust me, he's just too perfect as a man.
The reason why i like his character is because he's KIND OF like the man i wanted. When you read u'll understand.

and lol. I always love it qen his delinquent side awakens: 


  The ex-biker gang, Kazuma. 
Now ended up as a teacher. lol
 


 His half-little brother, 
Shouma Ojiro.


No, don't be deceived. 
Since i like him so much, i tried to put up a picture where he looks nice. 
But this is his true self:




Yup, that blunt, cold icy expression..

But you just gotta love him if you read the manga. He's tsundere type. and yes he got a lot of fangirl around the school!
and you'll love EVERY action, EVERY movement he does! It's just too awesome and unexpectedly romantic!
For example, when Meg tried to 'seduce' Kazuma: 




OMFG!
WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED?1?!?!??! 
But i gotta admit, i love Shouma x Meg couple ;)



There are many other characters but these are the two that i love the most!!
I'll make another post later when a new chp comes out! ;)

Btw, for more manga recommendation, go HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing
a blog article or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same
topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an
email. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by
the way!

My page; weight loss

Anonymous said...

I am genuinely glad to read this website posts which contains plenty of
valuable information, thanks for providing such data.

Take a look at my blog post weight loss

Post a Comment