One Piece は も すき!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Ok, before i started ranting and sharing my thoughts about this, i'm sure you guys do know which side I'm taking.
Liek i've always been saying, i want JYJ to go back to TVXQ for their own good. The reason? Read my previous postS under Kpop TVXQ categories.

Ok so i noticed these days JYJ been trending on the internet, of course not because of their achievement but their actions, tweets, scandals, and problems..

*sigh*

Seriously, what happenned to these people that i used to admired on?


So i'll put what Junsu tweeted,

“Until now, I kept believing that it wasn’t true, I believed that (it) was the enemy of all five of us, but I guess it wasn’t really the enemy of all. To see that (they) expressed their gratitude to something I thought was both our enemies.. I guess a lot of things happened in the time we weren’t together. This is so tiring.”

He continued, “I keep wanting to think, hear, and see only good things, but it’s very hard to do that today. Even though we’ve been apart, you know that wasn’t right, hyung. We thought the same. Why are you being like this.

1st: Of course Junsu. Alot of things has happenned. Maybe this is what SM has planned, not wanting you guys to contact with each other. And obviously this will cause alot of misunderstanding. Since you guys cant communicate, why dont you just trust each other and don't think too much?

2nd: Junsu, just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean the others have to follow you. As much as you don't want Yunho to thank that person, what can Yunho do when he's working under them? You were in his position before, shouldnt you try to understand the situation he is facing right now?

But even so, i was glad that he tweeted that. I'm sure he has vented his hidden feelings all these times.
I'm sure he feels relieved but not in a good way though. Maybe he wanted to say this to Yoochun and Jaejoong but those two had a little of a different opinion with him. You know like you wanted someone to talk to about your first sex experience with your boyfriend for example, but obviously you can't tell your parents because they would kill you, so telling your friends is like Junsu tweeting.
I don't know if you guys think these make sense but it kinda to me. haha except the part of heving sex and all that. Sorry, i'm still a virgin and i'm proud. LOL

and there was a fan-war on allkpop yesterday about this. oh come on kiddies..
Just because you guys are fans, don't say REAL cassies FAKE casses. I don't care which one you guys are but for those of u who claimed urself as REAL cassies,
You cant support or agree with your idol the whole time! Will you guys still support them even though they did sth bad? Like kill or drugs? gosh..
Will you be like, "It's okay oppa."
and the idol be like "They said it's okay so.. *did it again*".
As a real fan, you should say YES to what they did GOOD, and NO to what they did BAD.

And i'm getting sick of people who talks bad about other people like calling them trash, wanna throw up and shit.
come on put urself in their shoes and imagine if someone said that to you, what would you do?
"Well too bad i'm not them so i can't imagine."
Well, it's your luck that you don't know me in real life, if you do, you'll try to feel it.. mwahhahaha!!



also MBC writer, in your apology you were like:

I’d like to apologize.  It’s public, but I didn’t think that so many people would read my tweets.  I really am pathetic.  Since it was just a pathetic instance from a pathetic person, please be generous with your understanding. Since it’s the New Year now, let’s put this in the past.  Have a Happy New Year.”

blue: umm what to do ya? Deleting your twitter or account won't delete whatever you've tweeted. Even though you've deleted it, it's everywhere until the english kpop blog. And just because you're pathetic you want me to be generous? In your dream!
Even the way you are apologizing is pathetic, bitch! and i hate pathetic people. 
and i don't think you sound very apologetic there, not because you didnt apologize on TV to see ur face or "acting". But for someone who used to use so many bad words towatds an artist and saying this kind of apologetic, i feel like it's ur mom who help you write this essay.

purple: Wait, did you say that because it's NYE, so you want me to put this in the past?
Oh my god.. If i have a friend like you in my life who said this to me after doing something bad, you'll stay in my memories FOREVER! It's an honour isn't it?
What a way of saying 'sorry'.
Let me tell you, just because we are going to a new year, doesn't mean we sont forget what we did in the past! I still remember when my friends hurt me or i hurt my friends. (yeah both happenned. eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. She spreads the gossip, why won't i take revenge if it's not my fault?)
Sorry madam, but i feel like stitching your mouth now.
Man i sound so mean and psycho, but this is how i express my anger, even though I WONT EVER STICTCH SOMEONE'S MOUTH, gosh that is just disgusting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment