One Piece は も すき!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kdrama: Secret Garden

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I got bored and i've got nothing to do, so i've been looking, playing, watching, close, search again for some dramas or animes. And FINALLY! I found something good.

I can't really give it a score because it hasn't finished yet but i could give it 9/10 right now.
I really enjoyed it. There's a mix of fantasy, drama, romance, and equal comedy here. and I'm lovin it.

Here's the trailer:
omg! it's the museum where Running Man took place!

Normally, dramas about rich boy and poor girl will always ended up the boy fighting with whoever opposing their relationship and then they ended up together. But this one not really.. I mean like the guy here he couldn't really give up everything for the girl because of his.. pride..? I don't think so, it's more like his personality. So in this drama, what we really have to deal with to see them ended up together is a change in his stubborn personality. Even though he's rude, annoying, and stubborn, i love him! Whatever he says or point out, it always is straight to the point. 

and Hyunbin, i'm so loving your style here!!! From head to toe!!! :DDDDD
*fangirl squeal*


And Ha Jiwon, you too XD

.i love it when they swapped their soul. Both really depicts each other's character very well!



.
.
.

.

.

.

.

if you keep on staring at me like that...
.

.

.

.

.


*nosebleed*
.

.

.
*faints*

0 comments:

Post a Comment