One Piece は も すき!!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

B'sLog January 2011

Yup so i bought B'sLog, and it came with a bonus poster, and a book for a game called TOKYO BOYS.

sorry my scanner broke down! ;(


The calendar is from an Otome Game called 遙かなる時空の中で (Harukanaru toki no naka de).
and um.. The bonus collection book of TOKYO BOYS kinda left me feeling greasy. Just look at the cover boy's pose. Gosh, i barely see models these days did that pose.. =_='


no wonder it says that he's the Prince type.. 
but he's not a prince to me, a narcissist..

There are a few other characters, and the drawing was fine, but very girlish, even the boys. 

Personally, i have to consider playing this game because i am one of those people who plays game depending on the art. ;)


Out of all the characters, the 4th guy from the right catches my attention. Here's his page:

Damn..
But if i see this kind of guy in real life, maybe i would've run for my life. hahaha 
normally bad guys in game are moe, but in real life they are scary..

Okay, enough talking about this new game. But if you want to know more, then go HERE.



Here's the monthly ranking. Again, I'msorry about the quality, my scanner broke down..



Hakuouki been leading these past few months, even this time!!
All the characters are sitting on the top 6! and my Hajime is no 1. Woot woot!!!

As expected, CLOCK ZERO is placed 2nd for the most anticipated games. Yeah, i'm anticipating it too~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cranberry juice detox fasting diet is to rid the
body of years of accumulated toxins. Vitally important is water, which is another function of the liver,
as is seen in many liver diseases leads to a need for detox fastingification.


My website - web site

Post a Comment