One Piece は も すき!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Another sad history

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

GREAT!

ANOTHER SAD HISTORY IS ADDED TO MY LIFE LIST!

JYJ IS PERFORMING IN INDONESIA THIS APRIL! 

FARHKKKKK!!!!!


Why everytime? everytime my fav artist performing, i'm always not there???! ARGH!!

It's okay... calm down me.. calm down me..

I just hoped the Indonesian won't do anything stupid again like last time with SHINee.
I'm indo too but please, have some manner.

Imagine, klo lu lukain JYJ lg, siap" aja indo jd sala satu most hated fans di kamus Cassiopeia, 

so please, BEHAVE!

But actually i was hoping all 5 of them as TVXQ will be there. To be honest, i don't like most JYJ songs. So it would be great if they could perform their bestest as 5 instead.
I'm the type who loves to boast about my fav idol or person or sth. So since TVXQ is my fav idol, i only want to show them off when they are good. Yeah, I'm saying that JYJ is not good as 3.. =_= well yeah their performance but not the songs.

JYJ has more contact with fans these days, wouldn't that make it boring for fans?
back when they were TVXQ, fans are crazy over them bcus it's so hard to approach them but now that they are like this, it seems as if they are easy to approach.

Also, i know that having crazy fans are scary like being stalked and shit, but reality sucks because that's what helps them make money.

Don't tell me you guys don't know how they run Crebeau..

0 comments:

Post a Comment