One Piece は も すき!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

[TRANS] 110320 Jaejoong's Studying For The Future

>> Monday, March 21, 2011

With regards to Jaejoong's new drama offers, he said, "I've received many new acting proposals, so everything's currently in the midst of fervent discussion."

He also added, "I'm also taking acting, English, golf, and other classes that I'm interested in. Spending my time on studying, it adds to my experience and will become an aid to my future activities."

Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Motherf----!!!

Gosh! go boy!!!

Go and learn English!! English is a very universal language!! 

actually, it's good bcus i might be able to talk to u comfortably in the future then.. HAHAHAHAHA
 or you can learn Chinese, so you can talk with my mom more comfortably too.. HAHAHAHA

ok scratch all those. I'm sure i'm not the only happy fangirl here!! hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment